falisha asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How would you feel in a bunch of Russian soldiers came and watched over you?

People feel that the reason why countries hate America is they're jealous of our freedom. Not the fact that America has it's troops in their countries acting as if they're the boss, sometimes even doing illegal things, watching over them like they're their parents. How would you feel if Russian or I dont know Japanese soldiers came over here and said....we're here just to not cause any harm but we're going to watch you with guns and in reality do what we want, walk near your neighborhoods and outside your businesses and you had to suck up to them. Would you want them to get the hell out of our country ....would you begin to hate the country or would you be jealous of the other country?

Jamie - you still feel like these want us there even though they're burning american flags and so forth? wow, ok.....but you wouldn't mind it was vice versa right?

Faulty logic. Have you any idea why USA (and coalition) went into Iraq and Afghanistan? Iraq was a SNAFU and Afghanistan Is the result have their government's sanction and participation in the bombings in America on 9/11. Every other country where USA has troops it is by the host country's invitation and American soldiers stay out of domestic affairs.

Sure I'd hate foreign soldiers in my country telling me what to do. However, I think both Iraq and Afghanistan are going to be better off when the Americans leave than before they arrived.

They may as well. That is what the Government of the USA and the Police and others are doing.

most places the u.s. has its bases are countries that want us there

america is not perfect but i am sure we make a better super power that does what the other countries agree we should do

but when china becomes the superpower let me know what you think of them ok??..

one of the main reasons we are not like by for example the middle east is because we protect israel..

In Soviet Russia, the soldiers really do watch over you.

• Bill

kind of like I feel since Bush and the fraud have been in power. nervous

Great Point!!!