Kissing: Are the emotions or physical feelings more important?
Hey everyone, I apologize for the silly questions ... sorting out some things in my love life. If you see this question, please please answer! Even just a guess, if you're not sure!
1. When kissing, do you typically feel some emotions welling up?
2. How would you describe these emotions?
3. Are the emotions or the physical feelings more important in the short-term?
4. Which is more important in the long term?
5. Which is more prominent, the more obvious feeling you have, during the kiss?
Sunshine and Stephanie ... that's about as least helpful as you can be.
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
Dont analyze just do it