Should i be worried ?

Okay so my period in october didn't come on, but I got a period on november 1st. Could that be my october period being late ? (I didn't get another one in november.) Or would that be my november period? Sorry if I confused you guys . But I need an answer so I can see about making the next step to take a HPT . Thank u :))) ( I haven't had one this month) (no I'm not new to menstrual cycles)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

There are numerous things that can cause you to miss a period. If you have been stressed lately that could be the number 1 cause. If you have been sexually active and then missed your period I would start taking pregnancy tests. They will detect positive results 4 weeks after your missed period. If you are unsure or have not been sexually active but have odd menstrual cycles I would just go to the doctor. Birth control can also cause irregular menstrual cycles too.

• 9 years ago

Do you have a history f irregular periods? several things could cause missed or delayed periods. Take a home pregnancy test.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can be pregnant and still have a period. I skipped one had one and then no more til pregnancy is over. If you are worried about it get tested. We will be praying for you.

Source(s): tipsformoms.us
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.