hihii asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

is my hair damaged beyond repair..?

my hair is stretchy, very dry, feels kinda like straw.

I mixed 2 eggs, some mayo, and a little bit of oil, ina bowl , left it in my hair for 2 hours, washed it out with shampoo, and then i but a lot of conditioner in my hair, and it feels like nothing did anything to my hair.. it still feels the same.

i bleached my hair too many times.. i really wanted to change my hair color, I couldn't be patient, and now I messed it up big time.

And now, it did..

is there anyway to repiar this? I'm scared to even brush my hair, earlier today i had it in a pony tail, and when i tried to pull a little part of hair out, it sounded like my hair just ripped.

I know bleaching hair is bad, so no need to tell me that.

is there anything i can do to help my hair..? I really don't want to have to wait til my hair grows out again, that'll take like 4-5 years, that's WAY to long. :(

Favorite Answer

heres what to do and you should see an improvement in your hair within a few days to a week depending on the condition of your hair: shampoo and condition with herbal essences hello hydration shampoo and conditioner, only wash your hair every other day, if you must shower in between, instead of using shampoo, "shampoo" using only your conditioner, this will keep you hair from drying out and pretending to shampoo with the conditioner, just use your fingers to clean your scalp and hair, this will keep it from becoming too dry but will get excess oils and dirt that collected out of your hair. then when you get out, mix one part suave tropical coconut conditioner with the rest water in a spray bottle, shake well, and spritz all over damp after-shower hair. (this is a great homemade leave in conditioner and worked wonders on my hair. dont apply to dry hair, but if you must, just apply to the ends of your hair where the hair is most porous.) just use this product and nothing else. your hair should return to a soft and more healthy state. good luck, hun and i hope i could help!

I recommend you a good product that can help you to repair your damaged hair, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smooths the hair, reduces Frizz and helps prevent heat damage, plus leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient. Check it out at http://hairproductspro.com/pro-naturals-moroccan-o... or if you are in Canada at http://www.rylees.ca/pro-naturals-moroccan-oil-hai... . Hope it helps and good luck. :D

• Jennah

I have been a hairstylist for over 8 years now, so if you email me I may be able to help you fix your hair. If your interested, just email me at jennahthegirl123@yahoo.com.

Take biotin pills! Great for hair!

Yes. It sounds like it.