Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Based on your opinions, Do you think obama will be re-elected?

Favorite Answer

No - the novelty of electing the first black President has worn off especially since the ' yes we can ' candidate who was full of excuses is now the ' no I can't ' President who is full of excuses.

• wisdom

nicely, first i'm going to start off by asserting that the president is someone and that the president would not have absolute administration (there are assessments and balances to the device. actually, i don't extremely like Obama, besides the incontrovertible fact that this is him VS Romney at this element and that i'll vote for Obama just to establish Romney would not get it. i think of you need to appreciate that reproductive rights and gay rights are a huge deal and do tie in with our economic device. interior the previous few months we've seen Republicans withdraw the equivalent pay act, which might stress employers to pay women human beings equivalent to the adult males of their comparable place. we've seen them oppose the Lillian Act, which might enable women human beings to sue in the event that they at the instant are not payed equivalent. Obama helps that act. a number of states try their toughest to make it unlawful to get an abortion. a number of states have mentioned the ethical ideals of docs and pharmacists are extra significant than the well-being of their sufferers. That in spite of a doctor's observe, a pharmacist does not could prescribe delivery administration. That docs ought to legally misinform a pregnant individual in the event that they theory that something with the being pregnant would bring about them searching for an abortion, and the regulation protects them from being sued despite if the pregnant individual dies by way of fact of it. we've seen Republicans say that employers could be waiting to not hire somebody in accordance with their sexuality. we've even seen contributors of church homes call to have homosexuals placed into concentration camps, and somewhat frankly i does not be shocked if there have been politicians who would attempt in the event that they concept they'd get away with it. somewhat frankly the only people who ought to call those a distraction are people who're unaware of the implications and people who have faith if it would not rapidly result them then it would not count. Romney has already mentioned he's going to attack porn. Romney has already admitted he would not care relating to the undesirable. He needs to get rid of Police, hearth Departments, EMS. If his positions weren't undesirable sufficient, the reality that he won't be in a position to make up his recommendations on no count if he's coming or going makes him even worse. He only isn't sturdy president fabric.

I think it's probably 50/50.

I think Colorado, Nevada, Florida, and North Carolina, and New Hampshire will go to the Republican.

I'm guessing that Iowa and New Mexico will go to Obama.

And that leaves Virginia and Ohio as total toss-ups. I'm guessing that VA leans a little right and Ohio a little left, which means that it will come down, once again, to Ohio.

That depends on the competition. Obama could lose to a good or decent candidate. The GOP seems to hate fielding good candidates these days.

I think it is too early to tell.

We're a fickle lot. It will depend on how people view their situation at that point. A lot can change in a year, and to say our economy has been turbulent would be an understatement.

After 3 years of Obama he gave me hope for a change.

We have bigger problems than next Nov.

Get the money out and fight for American democracy.

No corruption

No voter suppression

Regulate the markets

Fight later.

• Bob O

You know what they say: Opinions are like butt holes... everybody has one.

My own opinion... Too close to call!

Yes, easily.

A few months ago, I would have said Obama had no chance of being reelected. But after watching the republican debates, I'd be pretty surprised if he loses.