my ex boyfriend never calls me what do i do?

i had a boyfriend last year and me and him were going out together when we were in grade 9 and after last year he went to New Zealand and me and him were still going out. then he called me a couple of months ago and he told me he had a new girlfriend and i was so mad at him. me and my ex boyfriend were friends on face book for a while and i blocked him last week because he is so annoying me. and i want to be with him again but i'm not sure what to do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's your ex boyfriend, he's not supposed to call you. He has a new girlfriend, she would be pissed off if he called you. Honey, you need to learn in life that boys will come and go. You need to get over this guy. There is a reason that the two of you are no longer together.

• 5 years ago

You may be wondering how to get your ex back when he has a another if you're still in love. Go to see more: https://tr.im/getexback

Is there anything more difficult than seeing the man you still love with another woman? It's emotional torture and for many women it's something they have to deal with on a daily basis. Wanting him back after the break up is one thing but when he's already moved on and is dating someone new, it becomes a much more challenging situation. There is a right way and a wrong way to handle a situation like this if your goal is to get back together with him. Understanding the steps you need to take and what you have to avoid at all costs, will allow you to have the best chance of becoming the woman he loves again.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He's an ex boyfriend for a reason forget about him

• 9 years ago

What do you do? You FORGET about him.. It's called ex-boyfriend for a reason. Sorry to break it to ya, but you need to move on, just like he did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Move on, girl. He's got a new girlfriend and he's your ex for a reason. Just let it be.

• 9 years ago

Read this, http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/dont-get-back-toget...

There is a reason you didn't work out the first time. There are so many other people out there who would be lucky to have you in their life. Focus on school, friends, and family; everything else will fall into place.

• 9 years ago

He has a new girlfriend... he's your exboyfriend he doesn't need to call you. In fact he shouldn't. Get over him. He's in New Zealand.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He doesn't need to call you...Obviously he isn't interested & is trying to move on with his life. You should consider doing the same..Just my opinion.

• mJc
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Proper grammar first "he and I" and "my ex and I"... ! Anyway, he has a new girlfriend. You are his ex. You shouldn't have contact with him anyway. Move on!

• 9 years ago

First thing, move the family to ChristChurch then you won't be a million miles apart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.