Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT WEED?

Just like tell me ALL the good things that marihuana does and why it is okay to smoke it and why isn't it dangerous. No mean answers, don't ask why i am asking this, just answer please:p and ofcourse only real and TRUE answers..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

there are a 100 reasons why its terrible for you and maybe 2 why its good..like as a stress reliever or pain reliever if you have cancer.

• 9 years ago

Well it's marijuana, first off.

Smoking in general, whether it's weed or cigarettes, isn't healthy. The only reason marijuana isn't as bad is because it's for the most natural and doesn't cause lung cancer as often as cigarettes. There isn't anything good about either though if you want to be honest, except if you have cancer because then it relieves the nausea from chemo. Marijuana often leads to the taking of other drugs as well, it's like a start drug.

So there is no real answer to your question seeing as the good things about marijuana is limited, if there is anything good about it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Marijuana is a pain reliever and a stress reliever. It isn't very addictive, however it varies from people. I'm glad it's illegal though, because if it was legalized, people would get the idea to put addictive and possibly harmful substances in it to "improve" its flavor, and make you keep buying it.

Source(s): Friends.
  • 9 years ago

it dosent do as much damage to u as other drugs if ur stonned like i am right now u can just use like eye drops and cover it upnot as much money relives ur stress and stops pain its rlly good if your hung over to just roll light inhale exhale.

Source(s): expirences smoking it
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

PAIN RELIEF-EVERYTHING FROM HEADACHES TO CANCER TO ARTHRITIS, CRAMPS ETC.

(THIS IS REASON ENOUGH BUT I WILL GO ON)

RELAXING EFFECT

HELPS YOU EAT IF YOU CANT DUE TO ILLNESS(CHEMO ECT.)

RELIEVES STRESS

BETTER THAN TOBACCO THAT HAS NO PAIN RELIEF QUALITIES

HUMOR-LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL

HELPS SLEEP

RELIEVES DEPRESSION

Source(s): EXPERIENCE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.