Why is it that Atheists get mad when something so simple is asked of god ?

Im just saying why not just not answer the question if you dont believe in what the person is asking right?

Favorite Answer

Why not just ignore the answer if it upsets you? The free will stuff works for everyone!

I almost never get mad. Certainly not from anything said here.

Apparently you're confusing our ridicule of silly claims about magical gods existing for being "mad." They're not the same thing.

Oh, by the way, when somebody here asks something like, "Will god do this?" the only correct and honest answer is, "No, because there's no evidence any god exists." Anything else is just making stuff up.

Peace.

If you are talking about the times when a person of faith asks a question regarding their faith to others of the same faith (I'm gonna roll with this one because otherwise I don't know what you are asking)...

When someone asks "Is it a sin to..." or "As a _____ what should I do in this situation..." I try to answer respectfully and to the best of my understanding of their faith based on their scriptures. I do leave a disclaimer that I am an atheist so that they know my interpretation may not be the same as the teachings that go on outside their scripture.

I don't get mad, but I do answer because I think it is possible for me to provide insight on scriptures even if I think of them as works of man and not divine.

• Tim

So we should just not share our opinion, hide from society, and let people step on us? No. And we don't get mad, we either explain things or make jokes. People get mad, atheism doesn't define a person.

they dont believe in a god and as i dont believe in religion. when someone tries to get me to do something religious i get pissed bec ive personally been harmed by religion. worst off alot of religious people feel that their religion cant do anything wrong which isnt true and for some people it holds them back and harms them. as for people getting mad from someone trying to convert them or telling them to believe in god it can be they were hurt by religion and/or just have their beliefs and are tired of people saying god exist when to them its clear as day he doesnt

Ask whatever you want of your fictional god, I don't give a crap. I only get mad when you make laws based on your delusions or teach them in public schools.

Oooh I'm mad now. Don't talk about god don't even mention that word in a sentence.

right? lol then why are you asking atheists questions in a generalizing way

No one is getting mad. It is a way of writing

I believe it's hard for people to see other people who have been brainwashed by something.