Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 9 years ago

How often do blonde hair and brown eyes happen?

I'm 16 and I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I have noticed that there isnt many people with blonde hair and brown eyes. The only people I have actually seen were a little girl and a little boy once a few months back. So how often do blonde hair and brown eyes actually happen? It's obviously not a lot, do you have like a percentage or something? Also, am I strange for having blonde hair and brown eyes? I know these are stupid questions but I'm just curious lol :)

Despite what Ed said I am honestly naturally blonde with natural brown eyes :)

Favorite Answer

It's not that rare. But it isn't all that common, except when people bleach their hair. Often, the fair hair is more a light mousy brown, rather than true blonde, and hence it's relatively easy to make the fair hair a 'nicer' shade.

Number/percentages? I haven't really looked into it, but in my family, it's about 1 in four. Out of the fifty or so people directly related to me that I've met, about a third of us are very fair (almost ash-blonde) with blue/grey eyes, a quarter have brown eyes, with definite fair hair, and the rest are darkish haired. with about 1/8 of them having blue eyes.

Blonde hair and brown eyes isn't verry consumer-friendly even though it is likewise not uncommon i became kinda thinking myself through fact I even have blonde and brown eyes Blonde hair is incredibly uncommon through fact basically 2 p.c. of the worlds inhabitants has it yet brown eyes take place to be very consumer-friendly through fact i think of it incredibly is approximately fiftey p.c. of the worlds inhabitants that has brown eyes And no i don't think of you weird and wonderful I recommend did not incredibly like having blonde hair and brown eyes yet as quickly as i presumed approximately it maximum of my pals have the two blue or eco-friendly eyes and it do not think of any of my blonde pals have brown eyes so i don't think of it incredibly is an exceedingly consumer-friendly combination.

• Evan

Brown would really suite you in the opinion. It looks really pretty and it has a style that's truly noticeable. You'd look good with this.

this appears to be a racial tendency and may be found more prevalent among the jewish populations. In the West, jews represent about 2% of the total .

Source(s): observation
  • Ed

Blond hair and brown eyes means someone is dying their hair, or wearing color changing contacts.

Awh, that seems really pretty actually!