Rs7sR asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Good High Intensity Interval Training playing Basketball?

Really want to try something new besides running all the time, I love basketball.

I have a half court basketball court and I can dunk.

What would be a good interval training routine involving playing basketball (sprint,dunk,etc.) for an hour, to burn fat?

thanks

Oh yeah definitely, I got my calorie/meal count in check, eating very healthy, just trying to excite my self more when it comes to exercising lol.

Favorite Answer

Try HIIT on a stationary bike, or just low to moderate intensity. It's also another good way to get cardio in. As far as basketball, maybe switching from walking and dribbling to jogging and dribbling on and off sounds like HIIT to me. Also, keep in mind that you must be in a caloric deficit per day to lose fat as exercise won't do it alone.

Interval Training For Basketball

• sedlay

First of all, you can not lose fats in a distinct phase, in spite of what a few would possibly say Where you lose and retailer fats is all as much as your frame. HIIT is a high-quality technique to drop some pounds nonetheless! Try incorporating a few lengthy distance jogging as good. Keep working towards, and finally you are going to upgrade. In phrases of breakfast nonetheless, you will have to obviously select oatmeal if you're seeking to get are compatible. Oatmeal has tons of protein and fiber and maintains you complete for many years, so you are going to now not overeat. Eggs are well as good, however alternative bacon for ham or lean meat like chook or turkey. Try making an egg and spinach omelet! If you desire to get more potent, check out understanding. You will have to now not exercise greater than two times every week although, or else, you are going to harm your self.

• ?

12-Week Point Guard Skill, Leadership!