What should I give my parents for chrismtas?!?

I was going to go to the mall with my best friend but then now she can't make it so I can't go to the mall. She won't let me go shopping alone and besides she doesn't have enough time so I can't get her anything. And for my dad - this is even harder. What do I get them?! Plz help. No websites. I searched all over the internet. Something from your experience. Thanks this would help a lot!

if you get a chance to go to the mall with her I'm sure she will understand if you say "mom. this is for you, please dont look. may i go into the store alone while you wait?" also if you cant think of seperate gifts try something they can share. i get mine wine, but if you are not old enough i found these cool fondue cups with the bottoms cut out to hold the candles. they are great for romantic dinners. or better yet set up a night to clear out the house and cook that dinner for them. make something nice, light some candles and make yourself scarce even if its just up in your room for a few hours.

Somethig of her favorite color and for dad I got my dad pairs of shorts because he wears shorts all the time

what i think:

clothes

new tv

new phone

new laptop

cologne

stuff like that