what does it mean when a guy touches you like below?

Ok, so I'd be at school and I'd be walking around, talking, with this guy I like. One of the first times I realized I liked him, we were talking in the library and he put his hand around my waist. My best friend was there and noticed it too. She told me and I told her I liked him. We kept on talking and he put his hand around my shoulders. At our high school homecoming game we walked under the bleachers together and were playing with each others hands. We kept on walking and talking together after school almost every day. At our old school's homecoming, we spent the whole night together, talking and riding rides. It was also a cold night and he kept on giving me hugs and putting his arm around me to keep me warm. The next few weeks at school we still talk after school and grab smoothies in the cafeteria. We walk really close together and when we're standing somewhere, we're standing closer than we normally would. Now I've noticed he puts his hand around my waist every chance he gets. For example, while we were walking once he was behind me and tripped me and I stumbled backwards. He caught me by my waist. Other times we'd be walking and he'd touch my arm or put his arms around my waist or other things. He also gives me a lot of hugs and is very easy to talk to. We'd talk on text and in person for hours on anything that comes up. From the stupidest of conversations to deep touchy topics. We both have basically the same friends. They all joke around about us being "always together," "basically going out," or "the unofficial couple" and ask when we're going to get together. Another thing that happened is that when one of my friends found out she made a heart with her hands as we were walking to the library. I told him what she did and that she thinks we're going to go out. His answer was "You don't think I'd make a good boyfriend?" I told him he'd make a great boyfriend and asked what he meant by that question. He got all quiet and didn't answer. I'm not sure if he likes me or not. From what I've been told is that he does but my sources haven't asked him personally. When I try bringing up the topic of if he likes anyone, he tries to change it or doesn't answer my question. If anyone can answer my question or help me with my problem please do so. ":)

Favorite Answer

He does like you huni :) body language speaks volumes!!!

Why not ask him to meet up one weekend and do something fun, then whilst your there and he gets all touchy feely ask him if he treats all girls that way!! He'll get shy and you already know the answer but it's one of those questions that gives him a nudge to open up. He (fingers crossed) will give you the answer you are looking for and will ask you out. If not you could just ask him straight out? You don't have to do it face to face, can do it over txt or even on facebook...

Either way, good luck sweet :) sounds like his giving everyone the impression his yours anyway and he wouldn't want to do that if he didn't want to be with u xx

He likes you, it's so obvious, but the real question here is - does he want it!

That you got to find out yourself, by asking him, because he likes you, there is no doubt.

He Likes You , Alot. You Guys Should Get Together. [;

BE THE ONE TO ASK HIM OUT!!!! don't wait for him. Lol:)