I got into a situation on facebook and got humiliated?

So yesterday i'm on facebook and there's like this huge fight going on by 2 dumb idiot girls who were basically taking up the entire wall with there stupid comments like ( you dumb ***** you talked about me blah blah) by the way these are 8 graders. so i add a comment saying " guys you really need to calm down" and they start yelling a me saying " well who the hell are you to say that" and " then don't look at it its none of your business" ( well if you put it on facebook its everyones business) so yeah.... i feel kinda nosey and embarrassed now... has this ever happened to you? any advice? thanks:)

• Hailey
    Favorite Answer

Reply: "Well, if you don't want unsolicited advice, don't air your dirty laundry on a public forum." Makes you look smart, and them look ******* dumb.

Post a status saying "people on FB need stop putting their personal problems on FB , buy a diary or something"

well in a polite way just say well i can't help but look at it is being exposed on my facebook wall and as this is just between you two can you do it via chat or inbox and btw you shouldn't get your self involved in arguments that go on social networking sites

Source(s): my own experiences with social networking sites

Eh no big deal there just immature 8th graders.. ur right they posted it on fb so it can b anyones business