Someone is at your door, who is it?, and what will you do?

Update:

@Andrew, good religious answer. .... now read farther and see where Jesus called Paul a fraud. -- Why do churchie Christians follow Paul the bigot?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

That would be the motel clerk who thought they smelled cigarette smoke, and I will tell them I was not smoking in my non-smoking room that the state mandated for all motels.

I paid cash and they didn't ask for my ID, so it's not like they can do much about it if they don't catch me. All those laws really do is make all rooms smoking rooms.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

a Jehovah Witness. Keep on Yahoo'ing

• 9 years ago

Imaginary beings like gods and demons. Nothing cause they aren't really there?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

JW is at my door, I then punch them in the face. Drag them into my basement and brainwash them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, my GF will be coming over soon so when I hear the knock I will know that 'playtime' isnt far away. ;-)

• 9 years ago

Probably those pesky Church of Christ guys again. I will calmly refute all of their Paulian arguments again, just like last time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.