Someone is at your door, who is it?, and what will you do?

,

.

,

@Andrew, good religious answer. .... now read farther and see where Jesus called Paul a fraud. -- Why do churchie Christians follow Paul the bigot?

That would be the motel clerk who thought they smelled cigarette smoke, and I will tell them I was not smoking in my non-smoking room that the state mandated for all motels.

I paid cash and they didn't ask for my ID, so it's not like they can do much about it if they don't catch me. All those laws really do is make all rooms smoking rooms.

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

a Jehovah Witness. Keep on Yahoo'ing

Imaginary beings like gods and demons. Nothing cause they aren't really there?

JW is at my door, I then punch them in the face. Drag them into my basement and brainwash them.

Well, my GF will be coming over soon so when I hear the knock I will know that 'playtime' isnt far away. ;-)

Probably those pesky Church of Christ guys again. I will calmly refute all of their Paulian arguments again, just like last time.