How Do I Get Her to Like Me Again?

Okay, a few months ago this girl texts me that she likes me (I didn't know her too well then) and to be compleatly honest, I was a little creeped out. For a few weeks after I rejected her she was very hostile to me and avoided me at every chance she could get. Four months later I finnally relise the huge mistake i made in rejecting her. She was not hostile to me after the few weeks and we became distant friends. I know know that she is a very awesome, beutiful, smart and fun person she is. Im not too sure what I did to make her like me in the first place but I'm clearly not doing that same thing. We have a break for christmas and i'm scared that she will find a new person instead of me.

Favorite Answer

You have to talk to her. You have to show her you are a nice guy, kind and caring. Maybe start texting her and tell her some of what you are thinking and see how she responds.

tell her, its the only thing you could do. tell her you made a huge mistake and you would like her to give you a chance