Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

How do I swell down this pimple that wont pop?

it looks like its ready to pop cause its white on top, but I tried many times and it made it worst, I found out its in a heavy layer of skin, sooo is there any other way I could swell it down without popping it?

• Berta
    Favorite Answer

Put ice cubes on it.

• Rhonda

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

• ?

positioned some neosporin on it. i understand it sounds loopy, yet pimples are oftentimes led to via bacteria. in case you have pimples, you are able to desire to talk with a dermatologist. yet whilst it incredibly is basically your common run of the mill pimple, sparkling the section, 3-4 cases each and on a daily basis with alcohol, then rub neosporin over it. it incredibly is artwork for me better than as quickly as interior the previous. in case you opt for for to pop it basically be sure you do it the perfect way, so as which you will not have a extensive scab. the perfect became to pop a zit is to press a warm washcloth over the section, then soak 2 cotton balls in alcohol and press gently on the two area of the blemish until the white head comes out. Then sparkling the section with alcohol. i might nevertheless use the nesporin after this. to maintain the now broken epidermis from getting contaminated or scaring. to cover it up, combination a dot of matte eco-friendly eyeshadow and canopy-up or commencing place to shrink redness, and combine over the section. Then stick on your usual commencing place and pressed powder over the genuine. properly, solid success... and characteristic exciting at your dance.

• Lv 4

Just wait a day or two and it will naturally go away by itself

toothpaste is a miracle!!

ice !!!!!