Peyt asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Is this my period or something else? Girls only and answer fast please!!!?

I just had my period last week. And I went to the bathroom and..,. You know. Your a girl too. But it just seem like it is WAY to soon for it to be happening. It is more brown that red and it is coming out of the/......u-kno-what area. What is it? Please help! Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Favorite Answer

so the bleeding stopped and then started again, and it's brownish? your question is hard to understand.

Sometimes periods end with like brownish kind of blood, and sometimes it doesn't come out until later on because your body maybe thought it was done bleeding, but you had more it pushed out. All the brown means is that it's older blood and it's been in your body longer. It's probably nothing to worry about unless you're having pain or something really horrible. You're fine!

some people start their cycles early but if it is coming out that color get that checked out!

yes that is your period x

It's you period! Welcome to womanhood.