I just had an interview with a bank manager and a staff manager for a personal banker position within the comp?

I just had an interview with a bank manager and a staff manager for a personal banker position within the company. I was very prepared and had thought over and over things to say and answers to questions that would be asked but when it came down to it i don't know why but I got nervous and drew blanks here and there. I was told I should SEND an email to the bank manager if I was worried but what should I say?

Favorite Answer

Don't send emails to hiring managers telling them you're worried, unless you know these people and they're your family members. If not, don't! You're no wimp man. This is not the time to crash. Send a thank you letter for the interview. This is the time to do damage control. Tell them in your thank you letter why they should hire you by highlighting your strengths. Don't kiss ***. Hiring managers know that people get nervous during the interview process, they went through it too. But what you do about it afterwards show that you ain't no punk and that you want the job. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and take control. Go online, there are good samples of thank you letters.

Good luck!

Just the truth and ask a few questions as well about what they said in the interview.

This will show that you were paying attention and are still interested.

• Pal

If you remember exactly which questions you were vague on then you expand on your answers and make yourself clearer than you did at the interview.