Dina asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

During your period does your breasts grow?

If not during your cycle then when??

• Greg
    Favorite Answer

I know you're going to say "how can a guy know about this?" Well I've had girlfriends and now a wife, and I know a woman's cycle, plus I love the medical field, so this stuff interests me.

Yes, your breasts can get "bigger" due to retaining fluids. I'd have to do a little research but I believe it is just part of when you retain water which makes you bloat a little, including yoru breasts. About a week or so before your period, your breasts will get tender and hurt, and then at some point they will plump a bit. Then you have your period, and at the end of that you lose the bloated feeling and your breasts go back to normal.

I believe if you're on the pill, your breasts could potentially feel larger during the days that you take a pill. And then when you stop taking the pill on those days that your period is due, they may go down a little since the pill has hormones that make your body think that it is pregnant.

Again, this is hearsay and experience from years of being around girls, but one thing I know for sure, because I have heard it a hundred times, is that your breasts change sizes throughout the month.

Source(s): livin and lovin

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

YES!!! They grow bigger when on your period. When a female gets her period they tend to go through a growth spirt after that. it still may take time. Not as soon as you get it.Breast size fluctuates throughout a woman's life (e.g. pregnancy, period, weight, etc.)The age at which breasts stop growing is all dependent on the individual. Generally, girls will start growing breasts anywhere between the ages of 7 and 13. When growth begins is determined on your own body and when the level of female hormones escalates to the needed amount. Girls will typically find that their breasts will stop growing around the ages of 17 or 18, though some experts believe that a woman's breasts will reach their final size once they've had a child. But since not all women decide to have children, the average age that a woman will experience a stop in growth is in her late teens

Nope :) They only feel and look like they do because your body gets bloated and retains water before or during your period. It goes away after.

1

Source(s): Have Bigger Boobs Naturally http://breastenlargement.teres.info/?oiQ1
  • noa

No.. they may become tender and feel larger. The only time mine actually got bigger was during pregnancy.