Should I send this text message to my ex boyfriend explaining how I feel?

we went out for a month hes a senior im a sophomore and everything was going good and he gradually stopped talkin and broke up with me without giving me a clear reason why he said somthin like "blah blah Im just not ready for a relationship and crap" and Im upset and I keep crying and I just feel that if I send him this message I will feel better and Ill get over him, I saw him at school I would of talked to him then but I was too sad too its just easier if I do it over a text, he probably wont reply because he didn't reply to the message saying why did you break up with me but Id just feel better if I told him how I felt so I plan on sending him this

"I just wanna tell you how I feel because Im just really sad and Ill feel better if I tell you so Im just really upset because you played with my emotions and didn't even give me a clear reason why, I thought you really did care about me and loved me but I guess i was wrong I mean if you didn't mean it why would you say that to me and then you act like I dont even exist what the hell is wrong with you, do you know how much this hurts me, I just liked you alot and Im just reallly confused and I cant think what I did wrong but I dont know so I would of told you in person but I was too sad to and I dont like telling people how I feel"

So im actually scared to send this because I have hard times explaining my emotions to people and I feel really embarrassed sending this to him

But please give me some feedback on this, Like I dont even know if I should do this because it just seem so stupid he was actually my first "real" boyfriend and I cant feel better not unless I tell him how I feel, or if he even cares

but I dont know should I send that to him?

Yes the message is for closure and I already know he wont respond but it will just make me feel a whole lot better if he just read what i felt

Favorite Answer

Hey!! you really love this guy don't you and its sad that its not working out right now. Send it to him anyway and ... who knows... if I got that message I would think twice.

If you are doing any of these things, you have to stop right now. Because if you're asking, "What can I do to get my ex back," all of the above mistakes will not do it, so stop doing these things immediately!

So then, what should I be doing to get my ex boyfriend back, you ask? Here are some helpful tips for you to follow that actually work https://tr.im/yJuWL

You have to stop whatever you've been doing. It obviously didn't work, and if you were making the mistakes I mentioned above, then you really need to stop and take a step back. It's time for a fresh approach. You have to break complete contact with him, at least for a while. If you really like him, I know this is going to be difficult, but you have to do it. You can't communicate with him in any way. So, no texting, no IM'ing, no anything. You have to go "cold turkey" in a sense. You can consider this "you time" where you work on yourself. You have to work on improving your life instead of focusing your attention on your failed relationship. This will be probably be a difficult time for you, and it's going to feel almost impossible to not call him, but you'll need to stay disciplined so that you don't revert back to your old ways. Just remember that what you were doing wasn't working. You're trying something new.

The reason it hurts is because he was your first real boyfriend. Send him the text,and let him know how you feel. It's rude to play with a girls heart,and most boys don't realize how much pain it causes. It could most likely be that he's older also..

Are you sending this message for closure for yourself?

Or as a reason to get in contact with him in the hopeful event he may possibly reply back (which is highly unlikely.)

This man (if he is even that) broek up with you and didnt even take into consideration your feelings, so he isn't going to care about a text you send explaining your feelings, and it won't even make him feel guilty because that is the type of man (i giggled a bit at that) he is.

Move on hunny, and forget about this ******** don't waste another second thinking about him, or another tear to cry. You will come accross a real man who will cherish and take care of you and your emotions.

Source(s): Known a dick like this

In my honest opinion, I wouldn't sent unless you actually do know if he's playing games or unless you reword it, having a relationship is no joke, you need time and patience to understand one another. However if you want to let him go, just change the message don't make yourself sound weak. Your strong and you'll make it through and probably find somebody better. It's alright to feel sad, don't suck up on it

Just send the text message and tell him you would like to talk him about some stuff, tell him what you want him to know and ask your questions. Once you get your answers, if you are satisfied with them then delete his number from your phone and move on.

Yes!!

At one point you would of shared EVERYTHING with him, so he deserves to know how you feel. I did this with my ex and he came running back a month later holding onto what I had said. Go for it, you have nothing to lose! Good luck sweetie. X x x x x

don't send it, just forget about him. i know right? easier said then done. you'll find someone better. high school is nothing compared to what the world has to offer

Send a letter on pen and paper. It's more respectful that way.

Don't be mean...it will make him not wanna get back together..