Everybody hates me and I want to die?

I try to be nice to people and all I get back is hate hate HATE!

• Adnama

I'm assuming you are young, and I promise you that once you get out of high school, things do get better. You haven't given very much information about yourself, so it's hard to answer your question, but try meeting people who share your interests and personality. It takes a long time for some people to make friends, and sometimes it can be very difficult, but they're out there. I'm very shy myself, and it has taken me over two years to begin feeling comfortable with the people at work, but I'm getting there. Just keep being friendly and open with people. If you are feeling suicidal, please call 1-800-SUICIDE. There is someone on the other end who will listen to you without judging. I hope this helps.

i say this to almost every question like this. you will not be liked until you like yourself. sure you may think, yeah i do love myself. but no you do not. because if you did, you wouldn't be thinking of taking your own life just because you crave to the affection of others. i apologize for not being gentle. but the truth is haters gonna hate. and in truth you should not care for people like that. if your good personality is something that they hate then you should be glad that retarded people like them are pushing you away. you shouldn't want them in your life any way. out of interest, where are you meeting these people. have you tried being nice to a sick kid in the hospital? what about an old lady in a nursing home that no one visits? hate is a part of life, without it, we wouldn't appreciate the kindness in people when it is given. it is nothing to take your life over. life is precious, so snap out of it and stop giving up what others only wish to have. god bless.

• CTC

So just be urself. Stop wasting ur time and energy trying to be nice to others.