Where can I find the Woodcutter's Axe in Skyrim?

I have been playing for a little while now and I just cant find it. If someone can tell me then that would be great

Favorite Answer

they are all over the place, in barrels, on the ground, and in local shops, just look around

Pretty much everywhere. If you see a big pile of wood, with one stump, odds are there's a woodcutter's axe. It's nothing special, just used to chop wood.

The Embershard Mine, between Helgen and Riverwood has one somewhat hidden near the woodchopping block. You can get the Hard Worker (chop wood, mine ore, cook food) Achievement here.

One is located on a bench behind the lumber mill in Riverwood.

Another axe can be found in the Abandoned House in Markarth, left of the cooking pot.

Two axes can be found at Anga's Mill. One by each of the two Wood Chopping Blocks.

One axe can be found, together with a pickaxe, in one of the Valtheim Towers.

One axe can be found in Faendal's House in Riverwood, beside the pile of logs next to the fireplace.

Another axe can be found in Alvor and Sigrid's house, in the basement.

An axe can be found in the basement of Honeyside, beneath the steps, on top of a bail of hay.

Two can be found in Mixwater Mill: one adjacent to the door of Gilfre's House, and the other propped against the wall on which the mill itself stands.

An axe is located in Lost Knife Cave, at the entrance to the large gallery with the lake and central pillar.

One axe is located at Autumnwatch Tower, just inside the upper tower, on the right.

Riverwood, right where you start out, there's one on a table behind the Mill, next to that dock thingy.

It should be around the sawmills that's were I found mine

I killed some bandits in a camp and got one.

Source(s): Life
  • Diana

no