BerbaTov scored haahahah will he score more goals then Flop carroll this season?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who scored 20 goals last season?

BERBATOV!

He isnt a flop and is much better than carroll

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Keane's self assurance has plummeted - nevertheless a superb participant yet he will be very last. Bervatov will continuously score aims - yet Taggart favors the greasy confronted pony too a lot and rooney will be there earlier him on activities - he will nevertheless score more effective than Keane Robinho is a huge celeb in an up and coming smaller pond and could be looked as if it would to create and score - with jo, elano, SWP and Robinho we are certain to score and Robinho's tally will be optimal If the greasy confronted pony has a droop or an harm i imagine robinho could nicely finally end up practically as good scorer this season and probably set a premiership record. city are at the moment the best scoring crew interior the premiership and robinho's impact has strengthened that...

• 9 years ago

Berba has always been a class player. Expect more goals from him. I'm sure he'll get around 10 this season.

• .G.
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Let me guess, United were well ahead against a term in the bottom half.

Berba can be Awesome, just not when it matters. That said... Good on him I'll bet it was a beauty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • E
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Respect the Berba, respect him!

• 9 years ago

back to Spurs next season ?

Source(s): north london beckons .
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.