What does this dream mean, its KILLING ME!!! HELP!! 10pts?

Ok im 16 years old, the girl is 15 years old. Well i went out with this girl for like 3 weeks last year and then we broke up, but i really like her again and have a strong feeling she still likes me, i was thinking of asking her out pretty soon but i had this dream last night, i had a dream i was walking in the hallways at school and i saw her just about to kiss some senior but i woke up just as they were about to kiss, i remember the scene so vividly like it actually happened but i know it didn't. Now all day i keep seeing that image of them almost kissing and its KILLING ME, i hate it, i feel like finding the guy and punching him in the face, what does it mean if i keep seeing this in my head?

Favorite Answer

Go hook up with her I think it means don't loose your chance with this girl!

• luci

Ahh, if in undemanding terms you observed how trivial profound Love is. How possessive the main loose. It skill you're punching your self interior the face and killing your self for this proper factor. Lee is powerful. You hesitated. in spite of the undeniable fact that that is too uncomplicated to ask her out, and because you think of she likes you, what if she says, "I wish you've gotten asked faster?" harder to set her loose, toddler, then the butterfly lands on your face without you asking.

stop thinking about it. the more you think about it the more itll prob "kill you." it could mean she found someone else but its obviously not certain. dont try to be physcic and tell the future from your dreams. you never know if its true or not. good lucck anywayss (: