How many people do you usually buy Xmas presents for?

And how much do you spend on each person on average?

I still live with my parents (I'm 18) and I normally only buy things for myself, sister, brother & parents and sometimes when I'm feeling nice for my uncle and aunt that come over. And I spend about $100 on my sister, $150 on myself (haha) and like 20-50 on everyone else.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

None. $0.00.

• 9 years ago

Parents and brother - $50, could be lower or higher depending on expenses

Sister and niece - $10-20, never know if they're gonna make it (see them almost never)

My Guy - $50

Favorite Cousin - $5-10 depending on expenses

If I play Secret Santa with My Guy's family, I'll spend $50 (sucks, that's the min!)

I'll make everyone else some treats which cost a bit. But it's cool, because there's enough for everyone.

Merry Christmas!

Source(s): Every Christmas.
  • 9 years ago

20-22 people. Last year we spent $580 on the gifts alone. This year we shopped smart and were able to get most everyone under $10 without looking cheap and have only spent $180 this year, though we still have the big gifts to buy. I am 23.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

8 $200

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I only buy my wife something, and I try to get my mom and dad something but I don't usually buy people anything at all simply because I do not make a lot of money and I have things I need to spend money on compared to using it for other peoples luxury.

• Em,ily
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I spend $20-$30 on everybody except my mom. I spend around $50 for my mom.

• Amie
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Well this year I spent about $130:

Sister:$25

Friend:$5

Dad:$60 ( 1 thing! A game..)

Mom:$30

Grandmother:Homemade Gift!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I usually buy my friends xmas presents only if they get me one because i will feel bad if i don't and my family gets my appreciation and love, ♥(:

Source(s): My Life
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i buy gifts for 4 of my close friends and this year to show my appreciation to my family, i bought something for my mom and dad and sister.

• 9 years ago

I just do gift cards. Tax free, for me anyway.. And you know people will actually buy something they want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.