Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 9 years ago

This guy in my school phycicly hurt me should I still talk to him?

So this guy Im friends with Nathan told me he was going to ask out this girl I thought they already went out.So when he saw me ask her he punched my stomach called me a ****** pushed me down the ramp and slapped me.He said I ruined everything.Ok my bad but still it doesn't mean he had to do all that we have been best friends for like two years.He apologized but I had to ask him to because I apologized for what I did but should I still talk to him.There have been times where he stopped talking to me.But I feel like I gave him to many chances.

Favorite Answer

A guy should never hit a girl over sumthing as innocent as that, only super bad things should make him angry and even then you should do it atleast twice for him to even think about it. Bottom line is, he didn't think that she would day yes and he needed someone to blame his failure on, you, so stay away from him, you don't need a jerk like that in your life .

• Amy

Absolutely not! If he did this to you over something as little as this, even if you did do something wrong, is a dick and you should not talk to him. If you were married to someone for two years and all of a sudden they just started pushing you down ramps and hitting you, you'd get a divorce, right? This isn't good. He has some psychological or anger issues, and I'd have as little to do with him as possible if I was you.

Also, if you ever hear of him doing this to anyone else, or if he beats you up even though you've broken ties with him, there's something wrong and he needs anger management.

I would have as little to do with him as possible. If you always have to worry about offending someone because they may kill you next time - they are NOT your friends!

With a friend like that, who needs enemies?

• Steven

guys should never hit girls, not over something trivial like this.

abusive relationships for the win. "why are you still with him?" "He said he would never do it again"

No way! What a dick! Don't stand for it!