Tardis
Tardis asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Who would you rather date: A man with money, or a man with looks?

Man 1: He is a very wealthy man. He owns his own business, and he spends a lot of time at work. He cares about his business very much so, so much that he some times makes it home really late. He is not very attractive, in fact, he is bellow average in looks. But he is a hard worker. He is a jerk at times.

Man 2: He is a very attractive, model type guy. The only thing is, he is broke. He is charming and has a great body, but he is very conceited in his looks. He likes to show off and compare himself to other men.

Favorite Answer

You never give the pertinent info: how big is each's dick?

Both these guys are undesirable, the way you make them out, frankly.

I'm only 14 so i don't really know anything on this topic but i'd chose man 1 if he wasn't to much of a jerk, I'd never go out with a conceited model type because I can't stand conceited guys and I've got such low self esteem it would just make me feel worse about myself. I'm strange because I'm not really attracted to the average "model" type of guy, the last thing I care about is looks.

• They're both not people I'd stick with in the long term. Although if I HAD to choose, it would probably be the wealthy man. If we married (that would be terrible though, if he really was a jerk) at least I'd know he could support the kids.

Also, looks fade with age, so it isn't that important.

I wouldn't have a long relationship with either of them, but for a date, I'd rather date man 2.

• Neither. The man I'd date would have to have intelligence, very good manners, charm, a good and selfless heart and a great sense of humor;)

k so this is my game plan:

i'll take the hot guy, get him into modelling, then he's no longer broke and i get good looking AND wealthy, lol.

jk i'd probably stay single if those were my options haha.

Rather date a female..

• If either of them isn't a human then I'd date the one that isn't a human.

I'd rather date a woman.

I'd stay hypothetically single.