Who is the best and worst of these rappers?

Rick Ross

Eminem

Jadakiss

Lil Wayne

50 Cent

Drake

Wiz Khalifa

Wale

Kanye West

Waka Flocka Flame

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Waka Flocka Flame said himself that he is not a rapper he's an entertainer. So he is the worse rapper.

OK for the best rapper. There was a time for each of these rappers when they were on top of their game. And it also it depends if you listening to that radio bullshit that's overplayed. The question should be who is your favorite artist right now? For ex: I liked dedication, but not so much carter 4.

SO the answer is all of them. But the top right now is wale, drake, jada. I'm not putting wiz out there right now is because he is not that based of a musician. Meaning he doesn't have much time in the music industry to provide much stats for me. The top veterans would be eminem, jada, kanye.

• 9 years ago

1. Eminem

2. Jadakis

3. Kanye West

4. Wale

5. 50 Cent

6. Lil Wayne

7. Drake

8. Rick Ross

9. Wiz Khalifa

10.Waka Flocka Flame

• 9 years ago

The Best rappers on this list must be Eminem and Jadakiss undeniably. Worst rapper definitely Waka Flocka. Rick Ross, Kanye, and Wale are good as well. Drake has bars as well. Lil Wayne is good up until the point after Tha Carter II

Source(s): HipHopDX, me, hip-hop fans
  • 9 years ago

Eminem>Kanye>50 Cent>Drake>Wale>Jadakiss>Lil Wayne>Wiz Khalifa>Waka Flocka>Rick Ross

Eminem, Kanye, 50 Cent, and Drake are alright. I never listened to Wale or Jadakiss. The rest are trash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Eminem > Kanye > 50 Cent > Me > Drake > Lil Wayne < My Nana

• 9 years ago

Best: Eminem

Worst: Waka Flocka

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

old eminem>jadakiss>new eminem>50 cent>kanye>wale>wiz>rick ross>waka>drake>lil wayne

• 9 years ago

my favorite out of those are: lil wayne, 50 cent, drake, wiz khalifa, and waka flocka flame.

the rest r just okay.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lil Wayne is the best, Rick Ross is the worst. And if you think Lil Wayne sucks go hear tha carter 4

• 9 years ago

lil wayne

eminem

50 cent

kanye west

drake

wale

jadakiss

wiz khalifa

waka

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.