No body answers my question?????Why is she ignoring me?

So this girl i liked for a year liked me too but we didnt hang out. We hung out and were going to date and she left me for another dude cause i was mean. I was mean cause i heard a rumour and was so ticked off. So she dated this guy and now her and this broke up, and she is so sad. How do i make her feel better i texeted her asking a question and she told me i said u gotta keep positive and it will be better and she sent a :) and didnt respond the rest of the night and yesterday i texted her and asked if she liked school and no answer. So how do i text her today? I still like but how do i get her to like me back. I obviously have the looks but like how do i get some1 to feel better after a break up? BTW he didnt cheat on her

Now ive texted her trying to just talk..thats it and she hasnt answered me..ive never done anything mean and we havent texted since the night she had her break up..i keep texting her saying hi then after i while asking if she was ok or if she is mad at me or if something is mad but no answer...her phone was screwed up 3 months ago but what do you think it is.? I just want to talk.

But she says she likes when i text her first. though

Favorite Answer

I would hazard to guess that she's not answering you because she's not interested; as such, it would probably be a really good idea to stop sending her text messages repeatedly.

Maybe all the past history the 2 of you had is still bothering her, and maybe she still wants to be with the guy she most recently broke up with and doesn't want to lead you on , maybe you should let her come to you, and if she doesn't , she isn't the lady for you.

Source(s): Personal opinion
  • Kate

I would hate to see you be her rebound guy, because that is what it is sounding like, kind of. If she is not answering you, she just isn't that interested in you, unfortunately. Give her a little time, and let her come to you when she wants to talk.

She may never trust you again. Mean hangs around longer than nice.

Don't force the issue. Move on. If she's interested she'll come around. But I wouldn't count on it.