Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

why does my husband not see me the same anymore?

i gained a bit of weight, lost sense of self esteem, looked like i had just run a 10 mile walk did not look and feel good at all.. months later i moved out of my home and look and feelt a lot better. but now still he doesnt seem to be attracted to me. why does he not remember me the same? have i changed so much he has forgotten me?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • lisa m
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I can sense your pain from reading your post. I have to tell you that if your husband has totally lost his attraction to you because you gained a little weight, then you are better off without him. I know this is the last thing you want to hear right now, but for a relationship to endure there HAS to be more than a physical attraction going on. That's sad that he is such a shallow person.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Men love our women. When you get fat we still love you. When you get fat and get depressed because of it and always ***** that we took away your self esteem..,

We are attracted to your personality. When your personality becomes focused on your weight it has changed as we may not still like your personality.

• 9 years ago

It happens peoples taste change . Time to move on.

• 9 years ago

people change.it isnt an excuse. he might want different things now.who knows.try not to dwell on it. focus on your self and dont worry about what he thinks for a while.

luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

You need to discuss this with your husband as to why he is treating you differently. Just ask him. Good luck,

• 9 years ago

You moved out, he moved on, simple.

• 9 years ago

How. The hell. Are we supposed. To Know. Seriously. Ask him, not us.

• Lex
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Perhaps he needs spectacles?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.