Dylan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Do you know of any great, beautiful and epic movie's?

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a movie to me?

I'm looking for something with a bit of everything really. Something with action, romance, a beautiful story told in an epic way, something like "The Last Samurai".

I've seen most film's that would probably be considered close to that, such as "Pearl Harbour", "Men of Honour" and thing's like that....But, I'd REALLY like to see something like that right now so, if you've got any recommendation's I'd be happy to hear them.

If you've got a suggestion of a movie you really enjoyed but, don't think it fit's this category I'd still like to know about it, maybe I could look into those too.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

Memoirs of a Geisha

Hero

House of Flying Daggers

The Painted Veil

Children of Men

Star Trek

The International

Hanna

Broken Embraces

• eggink

"long previous With The Wind". i assume it is quite greater of a private opinion than the rest. i'm no longer able to assert that it is the excellent made action picture of all time or the main concept-upsetting; it is, even in spite of the undeniable fact that, particularly perfect, that's, in spite of each thing, the ingredient of a action picture interior the 1st place. it is long, yet on no account gets dull. it is one in all those flicks that I continuously sense pressured to visual demonstrate unit till the tip, in spite of its length. whether Clarke Gable and Vivien Leigh are fairly convincing of their characters or no longer would not even count because of the fact they are compelling to visual demonstrate unit and grant performances that supply their characters, if no longer intensity, then allure that captures the attention of the objective audience. The action picture covers a number of subject concerns yet would not supply the impact that any ingredient has been overdone or disregarded. Altogether, staggering action picture that has earned its label as a classic.

The Man from Nowhere

Battle Royale

Quick

Old boy

Blind

• ?

Ben Hur

Lawrence of Arabia

• ?

Napoléon (1927)

Summer Wars.

It's Anime, but believe me... It's epic, and amazing!!!!!!!

Oh brother where art thou?