pdooma
pdooma asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

You know you're awesome when....?

Do your kids know they're awesome and do they embrace it?

How do you show your awesomeness to the world?

Hey, Hippie, I think you're awesome. I mean, I've seen that picture of you in that hat...

I'm awesome because I can play anything on the piano I've heard once. And I can do it wearing Birkenstocks.

No false modesty here, kids. How are you really awesome?

Favorite Answer

Yes my son is awesome and he knows it.

I show my awesomeness with my confidence. Lately, I've been on top of the world. Been through hell and back and made it through with a lot of support from friends, got laid off but scored an AMAZING job that I love, am raising my son all by myself with no help except for daycare during the day of course and he is HAPPY and very healthy and loves his mommy.

Nothing/nobody can bring me down lately.

ETA: I might add, we are very humble and appreciate what we DO have, I would never raise my son to be cocky, he is very appreciative. There is a BIG difference between cociness (spelled wrong on purpose it starred it out) and confidence.

ETA2: Hippie: ((((((((HUG))))))) I think your AWESOME :)

I'm not feeling very awesome lately.

My kids are awesome though - and yes they know it. . .well they at least know that I think they're awesome.

I try to share what little awesomeness I have left with you fine people of the Parenting section. My lowly contribution to the world.

Add: Aw, thanks guys. ((((group hug)))))

Add: You answer. . .how do you know you're awesome? How do you show your awesomeness to the world?

Add3: I can clap with one hand. And guess someone's shoe size just by looking at their feet. Don't be jealous.

• I don't feel awesome right now.

My son is pretty awesome and he knows and LOVES it, he always wants me to see his Goku punches and kicks :)

Earlier today I told my husband I needed money and you know what Isaac did? He ran to his piggy and yelled 'I'll give you money mommy!!' (in spanish but pretty much that) ♥ Handed a couple of pesos to me.

Is he the best or what?

• MamaG

Hippie- I think you're awesome! *hug*

My kids know they're awesome. They frequently let me know :)

As for me? Eh, my awesomeness is felt within the home where it counts.

i think the world is not quite ready for my awesomeness, so out of courtesy to all of you, i keep it under wraps.

my boys seem somewhat more free to flaunt their awesomeness than my girls.

I've been around cocky kids and I despise them.

Im raising humble children with self esteems that don't need to be worn like flashy sweaters.