Help! I masturbated!?

Im 14 years old and I just masturbated! I dont know what to do now! Im so scared and i feel so guilty! Is it a sin to masturbate? It felt really good but i dont know if i should do it! Is it okay to masturbate or not???

Favorite Answer

lol miss london. it is perfectly natural, not evil, not a sin (whatever a sin might be) and as you learned, it is very enjoyable. continue to masturbate, perfect your technique and all, and above all, enjoy yourself :)

• Lol, don't feel bad about it. Masturbating is totally normal and many people do it. Don't feel bad and nothing bad or weird is going to happen xoxo

Dude I'm 12 turning 13, in year 7 and i do it all the time. Just calm down it's all part of puberty.

Don't worry brahski it's totally normal to slap the old skin sausage around a bit. Don't worry just relax and lube up.

Source(s): life

Yes , there is nothing you can do now . The damage is done , you sir , just bought yourself a one way ticket to hell .

Source(s): Just kidding , or am I . You decide

Calm down it's normal

No, it's not okay. Your penis will fall off now.

No, I'm just kidding. You're just a normal boy.

Its normal

Awwhh..it's NORMAL to masturbate.

It's Natural Lol.

Calm down and grow up. You aren't going to die.