What's the weirdest conversation you've had with a stranger?

I was at a concert, and this guy started to talk to me about paper towels for about 3-5 minutes.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

how vegans bowel movements are bigger and stay in the bathroom less

• 9 years ago

i was in the Bahamas on vacation...and a 50 something lady told me all about how she was there with her "Boyfriend" and she was his mistress...and he is married and the wifes at home...and he paid for her and her kids to come down there...and (there was a diamond store in the hotel), she wanted him to buy her something so he gave her his credit card and she insisted I go with her to pick it out...we picked out a diamond necklace...and then she proceeded to dance and lift up her top and show her boobs to everyone yelling "let an old lady have some fun" Best. Story. Ever. The next morning she avoided me like I had the plague ;o).

• 9 years ago

I spent 30 minutes talking to a stranger (I can't even remember his name, i think it started with a "B") about how to dispose of a corpse. We had a few disagreements. I thought eating most of the corpse would help, but he thought otherwise. Oh well, strange conversation, nonetheless.

• Dr. X
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I walked out of a grocery store to have a conversation about The Simpons, pretty weird experience.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I noticed we had a new kid at school, in 7th grade. So I did the friendly thing and introduced myself, then he told me he masturbates twice a day. I told everyone. Needless to say, he had no friends.

• 9 years ago

I was sat on a train with my friend and this guy sat opposite us started randomly talking about sandwiches.

• 9 years ago

How much i weighed

I was riding my bike up this hill and i passed this guy and he was wondering how much i weighed

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

stranger- get in the van

me- do you have candy

stranger- yes

me- oka--- hold on..... YOU ALMOST GOT ME!

stranger- ahahaha i know i know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.