Am i wrong to be mad about this?

I know it was a bad idea but i lent $900 to my female friend of 8 years. We made a written agreement and her idea was to pay back $300/wk and have it all paid back in 3 wks. She was good with the first 2 but hasn't given me a cent since it's been over a month since the last payment was due. She tells me like every week i'll pay you this day or that day like 8 different times then just blows me off. I even offered to just pay $50/wk til paid and she agreed to that but still did the same thing. Am i wrong or isn't that pretty messed up?

Favorite Answer

No, I can see why you're upset. Maybe you should talk to her about how serious you are about getting the money. It sounds like she thinks she can slide by.

No you have a right to be mad, you have a written agreement that she would pay and she isn't paying the rest back, could understand if she couldn't maybe do $300 but she isn't paying at all any more. She needs to start paying you back

No, youre not wrong at all. Ask you're friend why she's not paying you back though, see if there's a legitimate reason, or if she's just being an as_shole

you are right to be upset. tell her she has x number of days to get this paid back or you are taking her to small claims court and then stick to it.

• Amy W

You have every right to be angry. I would.

no, you should be mad