Am i wrong to be mad about this?

I know it was a bad idea but i lent $900 to my female friend of 8 years. We made a written agreement and her idea was to pay back $300/wk and have it all paid back in 3 wks. She was good with the first 2 but hasn't given me a cent since it's been over a month since the last payment was due. She tells me like every week i'll pay you this day or that day like 8 different times then just blows me off. I even offered to just pay $50/wk til paid and she agreed to that but still did the same thing. Am i wrong or isn't that pretty messed up?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I can see why you're upset. Maybe you should talk to her about how serious you are about getting the money. It sounds like she thinks she can slide by.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No you have a right to be mad, you have a written agreement that she would pay and she isn't paying the rest back, could understand if she couldn't maybe do $300 but she isn't paying at all any more. She needs to start paying you back

• 9 years ago

No, youre not wrong at all. Ask you're friend why she's not paying you back though, see if there's a legitimate reason, or if she's just being an as_shole

• 9 years ago

you are right to be upset. tell her she has x number of days to get this paid back or you are taking her to small claims court and then stick to it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amy W
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You have every right to be angry. I would.

• 9 years ago

no, you should be mad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.