Do swinger couples make good friends that are fun to do things with outside of swinging?

My husband and I met this really great couple that are very much like us except the swinger part. We feel that they would be good friends for us even if we do not swing. I really love this couple as people.

What are your thoughts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's fine,but make sure you tell them upfront that you're not interested in sex with them so they don't get their hopes up. And even that may not be enough. If they're interested they may push for you guys to do something you're not comfortable doing. Even though the sex part has rules,not everybody gets them.

My husband and I are very good friends with two couples we've swung with. We do all kinds of things socially. Dinner,drinks,shows,lunches,etc.

• 9 years ago

Tough call...I think that you and your husband should inform the swinger couple that your not in any way interested in swinging and when you hang out with them not to mention their sexual life style.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

My husband and myself are, um, liberal and free with our relationship, and while we wouldn't describe ourselves as swingers, we would take part in swinging activities among other things. Yet, we maintain perfectly good relationship with "normies".

• God
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You can be good friends and not swing. One has nothing to do with the other.

Most of our friends aren't swingers.

Source(s): Experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

you take people as you see them that's good but do the think the same way as you do and people can change people i would just b car full each to there own what they do is there business but just be Care full some people you think you no but really don't. i no your not gonna marrie r live with these people but some people are sneaky xx

• 9 years ago

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and I'm sure you could hear some interesting stories.

• 9 years ago

Take a Creampie class with them at Williams-Sonoma!!!

• 9 years ago

Sure... they also don't see what you see when you look in the mirror.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.