Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

What do you think of my friends song?

I like it but he thinks it's not that great so what do all of you think. Here it is.

Unknown playa bout to kill it on the track Arian foster stuff make you wanna run it back. Doing it for the green, like those chia pets grow.  I got the sickest flow, you love it like you romeo. Going hard for my hometown, gonna shut this beat down. Im putting in the work, Like dirk and d town. Stop.  I Got love for my mavericks, you can talk what You want because all I be  hearing  is static. This rap game is rough, yeah tough and tumble. The king is now battling, it's  a true royal rumble. I don't ever trip but if I stumble. I hit the ground running, but I never fumble. Shout out to Taylor and Mattie, Brianna and Allie. Dreamed about this day now it has turned to a reality. If they try to hold you back when the odds ain't fair. Keep your head  high and put that middle finger in the air.

Favorite Answer

dude this song is beast! your friend could be the next eminem!