Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 9 years ago

If I buy Fallout 3 GOTY Edition (ps3), will I lose my Data and Trophies?

Hi, i'd save money if i bought the game of the year edition of fallout 3 other than all the dlc's seperately, but if i did buy the Goty edition, would i be able to use my data from the base game and would i still have my trophies, i have bought the gold edition of resident evil 5 and i kept my data and trophies, but i'd just like to be sure. Thanks, Ryan

Favorite Answer

Na u dont lose your trophies the game just adds up the trophies onto the ones you already have...

So for example when I first played fallout 3, I bought the normal edition then later on I bought the GOTY edition and for every new mission that required a trophy it just added that to the top of my already earned trophies.

Hope that makes sense

I don't think so because normally the GOTY edition is the normal game with another disc that has all the add-ons.