Which candidate are the tea baggers backing for President?

So far it looks like President Obama has benefited the most from their antics.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who cares? I hope that Obama wins.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

McCain - He and Huckabee are the only ones that i think of of incredibly have a hold close of the thank you to do the job and jointly as Huckabee's folksy, Church Deaconish way is sparkling; i think of of McCain might furnish lots better suggestions to the job. in spite of the easy actuality that, I although would not vote for them or any of distinctive Republicans. And u . s . a . may be out of their recommendations to, besides. fairly distinctive day, McCain reported he might 'stay in Iraq for a one hundred years if mandatory'. properly, u . s . a . might have moved Iraq to the backburner fairly through actuality violence is down; in spite of the easy actuality that it is not like the violence has thoroughly long long gone away via skill of any skill (in certainty, it incredibly is stepped decrease back up the appropriate couple of months), and admittedly, with the exception of, u . s . a . fairly won't have the skill to maintain the presence there. jointly as we are bankrupting ourselves to maintain our presence in a u . s . that grew to grow to be into via no skill a guess to us, Our own intelligence centers are telling us that our actual enemies who atttacked us on 9-eleven, Al Qaeda, have regrouped to a level as volatile as pre 9-eleven indoors the Afghanistan/Pakistan border factors. No; McCain is a conflict hero & the uncommon Republican with a minimum of a few adventure - i understand him; yet he and the completed GOP are married to the Iraq conflict. until ultimately that marriage is over, i'm able to via no skill heavily evaluate vote casting Republican. Iraq fairly is, grew to grow to be into, and continuously may be too disastrous for u . s . a ....

• 9 years ago

tea baggers are crazy bachmann is the craziest GOP so her. However, Obama will win

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Exactly, the teabaggers got Gays in the Military

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ron Paul is the only one that is serious about reducing our deficit and cutting back the vices of government.

Source(s): Michelle Bachmann=traitor to the Bill of Rights Gingrich=progressive flipflopper The only clear choice is Paul
  • 9 years ago

Your president is history in 2012. He'll lose for sure. He's simply a terrible president and the American people know it now. Of course there'll still be die hard morons who'll vote for him but thankfully they are the minority.

• 9 years ago

Tea baggers will probably vote for Obama again. I have no idea who the Tea Partiers will vote for.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would imagine that gay guys who put their scrotums in each others mouths, like you, would vote for 0bummer again. That is who you are asking about, right?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

tea party I do not know, tea baggers your dad for letting them tea bag him every day for a dollar.

• You are very polite using that term.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.