Help please? Really need it?

I'm almost 7 and sometimes have arguments with my mum and brother. Were all REALLY close usually, my friends have said it's strange how close I am to my 12 year old brother etc. And I tell my mum everything, she knows all my friends so well.

But when we argue I sometimes say really hurtful things. I've made my both cry before and I always answer back. I always have an answer and I hate it, but it just comes out of my mouth then I can't take it back. I sit and cry after, not feeling sorry for myself, just the fact that Ive said horrible things to the people I love the most. My dad works away a lot so he doesn't see it.

Please help me x

Omg, I mean I'm almost 17 :')

Favorite Answer

I used to have the same problem when I lived at home. Until I got married and moved out it was difficult. The relationship is better now and I really appreciate all that my mom has done for me.

I think that a strong sibling relationship is really special. Don't let anyone tell you different. Its also really awesome that you are close with your mum as well even though there's arguing.

I would suggest that you make sure they know that you don't mean to say such bad things and that you feel really bad about it. And let them know that you really do love them.

Hope it helps!

Well, some people say that verbal arguing is good, because it does allow people to get their emotions out. But it isn't the mature way of dealing with problems. One should discuss things that are bothering you without having to get in an argument.