Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

Need these translated: mabrouk 5ay abdoo; o 3lach had taswira?; khay rasha kharjat fel mur tanat ma3reftch?

Update:

No, no joke.....I need the following translated please. This was one line: mabrouk 5ay abdoo ; o 3lach had taswira ??? and this was another: khay rasha kharjat fel mur tanat ma3reftch lol

Update 2:

No, no joke.....I need the following translated please. This was one line: mabrouk 5ay abdoo ; o 3lach had taswira ??? and this was another: khay rasha kharjat fel mur tanat ma3reftch lol

Update 3:

Sorry I didn't mean to list that twice...Yahoo said it was having issues so I didn't reakize it had submitted. LOL Any help would be great. Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

mabrouk 5ay abdoo ; o 3lach had taswira : congratulations bro abdoo, but why you are putting this picture ?.

khay rasha kharjat fel mur tanat ma3reftch : bro, it appears automatically on my wall, and i dont know why

when abdel changed his fb status to engaged it automatically put the picture of the banana cartoon

so he asked why did you put this picture . . . abdel said i dont know why the fruits pic appears when i said that i am engaged.

you could have asked me instead of posting this query on yahoo messenger

• 9 years ago

Your joking right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.