Why does my Xbox freeze so much?

Ok i have the white xbox 360 and it freezes in the middle of games soooo much. It especially freezes on assassins creed 2. It freezes once in a while on fable 2 but never on halo 3 or halo odst. It gets extremely annoying to the point that i just want to sell it and get a ps3. I do think its a good idea but i still want to know what the problem is. Any sugestions? (i sprayed into the back holes with condensed air to clean it and it has never got the red rings)

Thanks but that doesnt answer my question...

Favorite Answer

Same here. Mine freezes on COD black ops & the loading stops & a spinner comes up.

I really don't have the answer take to a store & see what's wrong or sell it & get a new one.

• Had similar problem(s). Bought new disk - fail, bought a new Xbox 360 - fail. Turns out some games read ahead and use memory cache to seemingly stream. Answer: Refresh your system cache by deleting it in system options. You will not cause any damage, if further concerned, save that instance game-save to a portable USB drive. - Hope this helps.

• Being one of the most popular consoles it has to have some flaws, and sadly it has a failure rate of 50%

my xbox frezzes every time I get on and play a game

it freezes so much cause it is xbox! you need to get a ps3