Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

I'm 15. Experienced a panic attack(maybe)? And other health problems. Help!?

So for a couple of weeks now I've been losing a LOT of weight, but not just fat, I started losing muscle mass too. I've also been experiencing rare stomach cramps and on occasion, diarrhea and/or muddy stool.

So during the recent few days, added to this, I've also been experiencing fatigue and slight depression.

And a few hours ago, when I was walking trough town, for absolutely no reason at all, I started feeling pressure in the front of my head and it was hard for me to breathe. It lasted a few moments, I sat down and drank some water, intentionally avoiding contact with other people.

After that friend saw me and came to me. At this time, I started getting a little better but felt like I just ran a marathon. So we went to the local bar and I drank some mineral water to calm my stomach.

I didn't feel so bad then, but I still just stared into the abyss, thinking absolutely nothing at all.

After a few moments, that effect weakened.

I thought I had a stroke so I did some tests to see if I was functioning normally, but none of my basic functions were altered. My memory worked, and so did my logic, my cognitive skills, and everything else.

What could this be?

Oh and, just to add, my dad had a heart condition. If that's important. But I still think it's diabetes.

I am aware I need a doctor, and I am going to a doctor tomorrow.

I'm just asking to have some hindsight on what it could be.

Favorite Answer

You need a doctor.

i comprehend the form you think of. What worked for me is began out utilising only my maximum reliable horse. the only that's older, experienced and now no longer vulnerable to spooking. Then as my believe have been given here returned I slowly began utilising the others. I constantly verify any person is reward on an analogous time as I adventure, in spite of which one that is. You additionally might desire to desire to call a utilising instructor and tell her what's happening and see in the event that they are in a position to help you get returned in the saddle. i will below no circumstances adventure any person else's horses whether my very very own ever as quickly as greater, so i've got necessary to haul my mare to the instructor for those styles of training. Having any person around and utilising in a community helps plenty. I besides the actuality that have not ridden swifter than a canter, no jumps. in many circumstances only working around on the trails around residing house. you only might desire to be greater careful and comprehend your injuries. Mine besides the actuality that harm after a hour of plodding around on the trails. the days of galloping around on a fox hunt are long long long previous. My horses do no longer seem to ignore it any, they seem content fabric working the trails.