Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 9 years ago

What should I get my 13 year old friends for Christmas?

Something simple and under $30 for each of them? They like anything girly..any ideas?

Favorite Answer

A small bottle of body spray, or lotion??

Maybe a gift card to iTunes, or Claires, or Abercrombie?

Well, I Would Probably Go To The Dollar Store & Get A Decorated Christmas Bag, And Put Lipsticks, M&M's, Gum, HairBands, Eye Shadow Ect.

But If You Want A Big & Kind Of Impressible Gift You Should Get Them, A Small Make-Up Kit!

----

Hope That Helps, Nicole♥

Having a teenager in my home I can tell you what she likes. The whole bracelet up to your elbow thing from the 80-90s is back....so i know her stocking will be full of things like that. Bright bracelets, slap bracelets, bright colored interchangable watch sets (you can find these at most any department store for around 15 bucks). The ones i bought are from Kohls. Also, as others mentioned gift cards to any of their favorite stores. Some bath and body stuff....maybe a gift card to the movie theater. Hope some of this helped!! Merry Christmas!!

Source(s): experience

Fun striped knee socks

lip gloss

animal shaped erasers

nail polish

-there is always something at Claire's

Maybe a 15$ itunes card if they have ipods?