Unfair things about our world that get you down?

Things that get me down are stupid little things.

Like how certain people always have people wanting to be in relationships/swoon over them solely because of how they look. They are usually confident people and i just makes them even more confident, while the people that find it hard (i do for one) usually lose self esteem from not having anyone showing them love.

And how money gives people advantages and not just materialistically but things like the best education.

What gets you down/p's you off?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I agree with you there.

What irritates me is the direction music is going anymore. I've lived through the music revolution. All the way up until about the early 90s was music good; and then music has just gone downhill. You look at the older generation and you get stuff like Icehouse, David Bowie, or Archies. You look at the newer generation and you have Lady Gaga, Hannah Montana, and those little annoying chipmunk things that people just have to take great older songs and remake with them.

Seriously, it's like a ball. It started on the ground, went up, and now it's coming back down again.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The same things that pisses me off are the same things you are talking about. It is not fair that the rich gets richer and they get to make the policies, raise the cost of living to keep the poor in the poor zone.

Good looking people usually get better treatment.

Buy hey, look at it this way. Nothing in life is free or easy for anyone. They may get the money and the good looking partners but that does not mean they are happy on the inside. Just because they have many guys to pick from does not mean they are good guys to have around. Prety girls have lots of guys hovering around them like flies hovering on shiit. You may have few guys hovering around you but those that do hover around are like bees seeking a flower.

• 4 years ago

the only reason the international is the way it somewhat is is , is as a results of the fact thats the only way that is . people are very complicated organisms which leads to complicated societies and greater complicated platforms. If the international wasn't unfair it does not be this stepped forward ( regarding what we call stepped forward ) . money has replaced the way the society works. present day gen feels that its incorrect cos they do no longer totally comprehend the previous or are not conscious of the evolution of human existence. human beings residing in developed international places can say thats its incorrect and we would desire to continually help others on an analogous time as those in adverse international places say blame the god or government. its loopy how plenty all of us comprehend proper to the international and how much less we comprehend it.

• 9 years ago

paying for the essential things in life like water.

paying taxes on every single thing we do and getting nothing back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • how our society is so bent on material wealth and not actual things that matter like relationships.

Oh yeah and how people are so dumb when it comes to politics and just vote for who the media tells them to.

• 9 years ago

When a family is divided and is a mere shell of what it is supposed to be.

• 9 years ago

how people won't accept that 1991'ers are legend'z!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.