Andy
Lv 6
Andy asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 years ago

If someone acts gay while drunk does that mean they really are?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Badger
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If by "acting gay" you mean he hits on other men, probably. If you mean he talks, gestures or behaves in a particular way, probably not. What constitutes "acting gay" varies from one society to another. He may just act boisterous or emotional (or whatever) when drunk and you interpret that as gay-seeming behaviour.

• 9 years ago

I'm not sure, but the truth usually does come out, and people kinda come out of their closet of people when they are drunk it's 50/50 he could be bysexual who knows, you never know in life anything is posable. When they stick their pinky up no matter if they are drinking, water, beer, wine, whiskey, or jack daniels, it's a feminine dead ringer of liking people his own sex, people especially men are very confused and sensitive about their sexuality. Noways it isn't the 190's or three y2k - the 2000's anymore, people like to experement with both sexes, so it;s highly possable, some gays ome out of their closet sooner than other, seriously, I mean it. Ask him the next time he gets very drunk, secrets are hard to hide and hold while intoxicated and drunk

Source(s): If he drinks his liqour with his pinky up in the air he's gay or even both ways, if not, eeiother h's not or bysexual, next time keep an eye on him and my answer to see
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not necessarily. It could be that you're acting straight when you're drunk and your drunken straightness gives you the illusion of drunk straight people acting gay.

• Lex
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Definitely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No it does not. this is because when they drink or take drugs, the body will react in a different manner. For an example if someone takes ecstacy (a drug) they start saying "i love you man" and all this crazy stuff

hope this helped :)

Source(s): Watched a video ;)
  • 9 years ago

Well not exactly they can be bisexual like my ex husband he acts gay to be funny around people he's not gay but is secretly bisexual

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Drunk words are sober thoughts.

• 9 years ago

No, not necessarily.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.