Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Am i ugly? i have never had a girlfriend.?

I want the truth, please dont lie i will not cry i promise :). I just want to know if im unattractive cause i never had any friends or a girlfriend so on a scale of 1-10 what am i?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72596103@N06/?saved=1

Favorite Answer

Judging by the current picture, I'd rate you a 4/10. If you lose some weight, you have the potential to look good. Just remember, no matter how you look, the right girl will come along. You could also try joining a club to meet people with similar interests in order to find more friends. Hope this helps!

You seem to be a person who likes niche type stuff (i.e starwars or computers or something) you should try to loose some weight for your own PERSONAL well being, but not for anyone else. (I need to take my own advice here. There is someone for everyone! Don't fret :) Also your hair is cool, so I would use that to your advantage. Have you tried something like Okaycupid.com or something where you can tell people about yourself, and they can get to know you on top of looking at your picture? That could do you a world of good. Be confident in your own skills and personality, if that shines through it will change how people look at you and make you more attractive.

Best of luck and happy holidays,

AlyMi

I'd rate you like 3.5 or 4. Advice I would give is lose some weight. But honestly when the right girl comes along she'll like you for you and not care about your imperfections.

Maybe a 3. Just lose a little weight, try and fix your smile and maybe flat iron your hair. Some curls are gorgeous but yours are a little too wild.

You just gotta loose some weight buddy* And anyone making that face would obviously look ugly so I really can't rate you....

Yes you are. Is tihs a troll?????????? Loose weight and straighten your hair or cut it. Loose like 50 pounds asap.

considering that your atleast a human 3

it matters what's on the inside, dude. looks attract, personality keeps.

I got bad new.... you dont wanna hear it.