Confused with life, any advice?

I recently broke up with the father of my child of 4 years. My cousin and I are splitting the bills. I live about an hour and a half away from everything I know where I used to live.

I've been seeing a guy for about 4 months but we aren't exclusive. He stopped returning my calls for about 3 weeks and I found out it was bc he had gone to jail. He texted me sweetly using terms of endearment at first but now its been about a week and he hasn't returned my calls or txts again.

I'm really lonely here since my cousin is working and in school a lot. I don't know anyone else here.

I feel like I'm trying to find security in people, such as the guy I've been seeing.

Favorite Answer

Go out and make some friends. Try to find some time to get out and live life. Leave the past behind you and make a bright future for yourself. Be careful staying with a guy in jail, he could be trouble.... Go for a good guy who won't get arrested and will treat you and your child with respect :) Good luck! Life does get better!

Source(s): Me