Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

What is the best type of mascara? Your opinion(s)!?

My lashes are really short and barely visible. They're black and I was curious to know which mascara(s) has worked best for you? I need one that really makes the lashes long and I don't want waterproof. Please list the brand and type. Thanks!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybelline colossal lashes works really well, you can find it at any drug store, it is a short stout yellow tube with purple writing and it says colossal right on the lable.

Also loreal faux cils is good too, its new, and gweneth paltrow is in the recent advertisement for it, it comes in a reflective tube, and has a goldish tint on the bottle, the writing on the lable is black. hope this helps.

• 9 years ago

I normally use Maybelline New York Great Lash but mine is dried out, so I'm using my mom's, which is Maybelline New York's Falsies mascara.

They are both great mascaras and are good with length.

The only con probably about the Falsies is that it makes my eyelashes fall out pretty bad. I'm pretty sure it's because the one I'm using is waterproof, though, and harder to remove. So don't get the waterproof.

• 9 years ago

L'Oreal Original Voluminous Carbon Black

L'Oreal Voluminous million lashes

Covergirl LashBlast Volume

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

• 9 years ago

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Maybelline Falsies Flared

L'oreal Telescopic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • My favorite mascara is the Maybelline Falsies, but I was also recommend the Maybelline Colossal and the L'Oreal Voluminous Original. :) And each of them cost around $5, so pretty inexpensive for great mascaras. :) Hope I helped!

• 9 years ago

I love Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara - This super-rich mascara perfectly lengthens, thickens and defines lashes without clumping. It comes in 4 differnent shades.

http://www.mymarkstore.com/edoyle

Source(s): Mark REP
  • 9 years ago

The covergirl lashblast mascara is really good! Also maybelline the falsies is really good too. I have also heard great things about the maybelline volum express colossal mascara(:

• 9 years ago

i read the additional info you added..and you are JUST like me! im asain, so my lashes are straight and short. my trick to actually looking like i HAVE lashes??CURL your lashes before and AFTER mascara.the elf lash curlers are really great and only $1! and for mascara, i use the covergirl lashblast volume thats NOT in water proof(:you can add soo many coats, and it never clumps!

• 9 years ago

Maybelline pulse perfection vibrating mascara! I'm asian and ihave short eyelashes this mascara makes my eyelahses long and volumed! but first before applying mascara curl your eyelashes with a eyelash curler!!

• 9 years ago

Maybelinne One by one mascara

Or Maybelinne Colossal lash but that ones kinda clumpy if you use to much of it.

You could try Maybelinne falsies too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.