I keep getting in trouble at school?

I'm not a naughty person but I keep getting in trouble at school&im scared people aren't goijng to want to be my friend, help?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What are you getting in trouble for? I know it sounds obvious but - stop doing it. Sit down and spend some time figuring out why you are getting in trouble, is it people that you are sitting with, is it because you are not doing the work or what? And then when you know what is wrong figure out how you are going to stop it. Sit next to a different person or on your own, say your Mum/Dad has told you that you have to as they are sick of getting calls from school. If you are not doing Homework then pick and hour, when there is never anything on the TV and decide "this is homework hour" and do your work then. If you can get in this habit it will help all the way through school!!

Joining clubs or sports teams will help you make new friends.

I hope things get better

• sturms
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm a 0.33 grade instructor. sounds like you want to ask in case you need to spend day observing your youngster's type. I practice in a private college and per chance the faculty your new child is in isn't assembly his needs, or tricky him academically. between the flaws I do for my students is continually be their cheerleader. I venture the mothers and fathers to take a calendar and placed a smiley face on on a on a daily basis foundation that your new child would not get a unfavorable habit note from college (you need to get cooperation from the youngster's instructor). After 5 days, take him out to dinner or purchase him some thing that he's been desiring. in case you reward the useful, it is going to quickly become the habit that you want and they'll see previous the habit and spot the needs of the youngster. It should not be that way, yet regrettably it is going to. i desire that you're majoring on the positives. check out the realm Christian colleges that use ABeka curriculums.

• 9 years ago

People who accepts you for who you are (should be your friend). If you're getting into trouble at school for no reason, you should talk to the school and your parents about it too.

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A good person knows how to be a friend. And if they don`t see that, then they don`t deserve you. Don`t let trouble stand in your way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well just try and tell them that and if they don't believe you then they aren't a good friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.